The design of Zimmatic's® lateral move systems allow farmers to irrigate up to 98 percent of a square or rectangular fields. With a choice of water supply and guidance systems, each lateral move system can be customized to individual needs and situations.
- Supplied with water through a large-diameter hose attached to a pressurized mainline
- Pivot and/or towing options for use on adjacent fields for increased coverage area
- Uses 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart (depending on field size) with four-, six-, and eight-inch hose (102, 153, 203 mm)
- Can use existing ditch at field edge or one in the center
- Ditches can be unlined or lined with concrete or plastic and can accommodate grades up to one percent
- Depending on ditch type, water is supplied through a floating intake or a floating self-cleaning filter screen
- For a concrete ditch, a traveling weir assembly is available
- Only available as a four-wheel
Vision Control Panel for Laterals
Vision for laterals user-friendly design, built specifically for lateral irrigation, allows you to automatically control your system with a touch of a button.
- Up to 15 times faster to program than other competitive models.
- Easy to use interface, quick view of key information
- Patent pending EZ Water Wizard saves water and labor by automatically varying water rates – no area is over or under watered,
- Precise control with GPS positioning
- Up to 20 water zones can be created in just a few steps
-In order to assure that your system is delivering the best nutrients for your field in the most efficient way possible, your Zimmatic dealer can customize fertigation and chemigation equipment to your requirements
-Two- or four-wheel carts are available, depending on system requirements
-Power can be supplied by an onboard diesel and generator set (plus onboard pump for ditch-fed systems) or by commercial power delivered through a heavy-duty, mining-type cable
-Zimmatic lateral move irrigation systems can be guided by furrow, aboveground cable or buried-cable methods