Ideal for difficult areas and all terrains
For your toughest tracking problems, Trax tackles any terrain. Superior tread eliminates ruts with no tires to change. Enclosed in a high-ribbed, wide-based tread, Trax distributes weight evenly creating 1.2 square meters of surface contact to avoid rutting and pivot shutdowns.
- Wider base for better floatation and lower ground pressure
- Greater traction for improved climbing ability
- Sealed components for longer product life and low maintenance
- Quick and easy to install – no additional modifications needed
- Uses existing pivot tire hub and the same bolts
- Reduces drive train and truss structure wear and tear
Three-Wheel Tower Structure
Ideal for marshy areas and problem soils
Add power to increase traction and prevent rutting with the Zimmatic three-wheel tower structure.
- Spend less time dealing with stuck machines
- Increase tire life
- Reduce drive train wear and tear
- Irrigate acres currently left idle
Gain all of the advantages of a three-wheel tower structure without having to replace your standard two-wheel drive tube. A simple economical third-wheel conversion kit will give your current model added floatation and increased traction.